Freitag, 10. September 2010

I know

I know, she was gone.
said softly in her ear: have never had my life happy. the.
to a lot of people want to take her away from my arms, no matter how hard they can not do that.
lifted from her neck in the head, P90X eyes had no tears, cold expression, desperate eyes, look to every one who
held out his hand, they fear the retreat.
I did not regard, and would not hold her three hours.
my family came, and at their request, I was a doctor a shot. unconsciously asleep.
the sleep, wake up already after two days of the. opened his eyes and saw his face tired and full of loving parents, the heart hurts!
see that I woke up, came p90x workout around a lot of people are my friends.
vulnerable children come to me, looked at me gently, have never had my life happy.
easy to look around the busy children, I laughed, and she is our two friends, she knows our business.
The voice she turned around, I p90x dvd set saw the swelling in her eyes the same as peaches. I do not know how long she cried, ah, for me and her. smile, so she assured. she saw my intention, but also to the smile.
days. We are all worried sick. and told them I woke up, want to Hezhou. parents after the call to run the fastest speed

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen