Mittwoch, 1. September 2010

This is the first time I heard of psychological

This is the first time I heard of psychological, amazed to see her, \love him but pushed him away then? \early escape, then not love. I was afraid he could not extricate themselves stuck in too deep to go. My parents marriage has been unfortunate, since childhood I was in their noise or condemning spent playing, so I left heart christian louboutin shadow always think that happiness is not easy to obtain, it would not belong to me. I was afraid to pay, that is injured by paying the ultimate result of all the love that all ended in tragedy. I had wanted to escape out a relationship in order to avoid injury , do not know who the ultimate injury was not the most important people, still own. Now I understand that love should not have to throw themselves a pity too late. \do? glad I asked: \will come back. I figured the only regret in his heart Come, just treat it as a good memory forget. \At this point they thought of the brother. do not want to give up but had to give up. turn around and look at the feelings of the time, found he was so real, so deep. \? \sister, see you, too pessimistic, and christian louboutin shoes how does it feel discouraged? \Now back to ask, Is there a love can make people go back no regrets, if any, we go back, okay? \set of a set, this moment I myself will not not rational. Wake up! sister. We also continue to go forward! other turned around, so even more painful. \philosophers have a reason toad. glad this moment ahead of my sister, sister strengthened christian louboutin sale.
this gathering, I drank a bottle of red wine and pleased. We all laugh and sad pharynx into the stomach li. liquor power, I had numerous back Shuileyitian before back to life.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen